My Shopping List
Grilled Beef Steak & Colorful Peppers
Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Serve With:Servings: 4
Corn On the Cob
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 4 Porterhouse, T-bone, rib eye steaks (1 inch thick)
+ 2 each red, yellow and green bell peppers, quartered
+ 1/2 c. fresh parsley
+ 4 cloves garlic
+ 3 Tbsp. olive oil
What to do:
1. Combine parsley, garlic and olive oil in blender jar.
2. Brush "sauce" on steaks and peppers.
3. Grill steaks and peppers 14 to 16 minutes or until desired doneness is achieved and peppers are tender.
4. Serve with any remaining parsley/garlic sauce.
Recipe Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
* Nutritional information does not include suggested side dishes.
Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Amarone
Calories: 300; Calories From Fat: 53; Total Fat: 18g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 56mg; Total Carbs: 13g; Fiber: 4g; Protein: 23g; Sodium: 66mg; Potassium: 714mg;